Monday, August 13, 2012

Photo Shoot

My sister came to visit and asked me to do her daughter's senior portraits.  So exciting!  I enjoyed myself very much, and they came out rather nicely, if I do say so myself (and I do.  Say so that is).











The picture with her sticking her tongue out is my favorite, and  so reminiscent of my father--he would have gotten such a kick out of seeing her do that.  He was in the process of teaching my youngest daughter to do that, and my oldest daughter would often stick out her tongue at him.  He just thought that was soooo funny. 

Anyway, congratulations to you, Priscilla, on graduating from high school!  I was honored to be entrusted with your senior portraits.  You have developed into a very beautiful young woman, and I so enjoyed having you up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment