Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Luc

My oldest son turned 17.  17!  My sweet husband told me I don't look old enough to have a 17 year old.  I reminded him that we have a 19 year old as well ;-). 

I told him that he couldn't have a birthday party. So he had a "get together" instead. He thought maybe 15 or so people would come. 
Does this look like 15 people?  I will tell you there are more people in other rooms.  It was more like 30.  I think they had a really good time.  We had pizza and hot dogs that they could roast over the fire pit, and 72 sodas.  The sodas all went.  (Joel had 5 of them himself.  He didn't go to sleep until 3:30-4)  Also, watermelon and grapes and a giant cookie and chips.  Bags and bags of chips.  All of the junk food went, the fruit?  Not so much. 

Luc came to me and apologized profusely, saying he had No Idea so many people would come.  It was all good, and I am glad that he has friends that would come and love on him.


Such respect for his elders.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment