Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fortunately

Fortunately, I was wide awake this morning and able to go out and take care of the animals.

Unfortunately, the cow went though the fence and was eating the grapes and leaves. Last night she was on the garden eating the brusselsprouts. The chickens also were in eating the grapes.

Fortunately, I won't need to prune the grapes this year.  And fortunately for my kids, we won't be having brusselsprouts anytime soon. Fortunately, we have an abundance of grapes to harvest.

Unfortunately, we don't have that many grapes anymore. Goodbye to the visions of all those raisens that were dancing in my head.

Fortunately, I think we still have enough for fresh eating. also, I know what kind of fencing doesn't work for keeping the cow out.

Unfortunately, Regan is cranky and needy today. I think it is from her swollen gums where it appears her eye teeth are coming in.

Fortunately, she is super cute, and not normally so cranky. Although it might be th she is considering it seems she has been teething for forever. She didn't have teeth for the longest time, then she only had a few teeth for awhile.  It seems, however, that she has been getting teeth in for the last 4-5 months.

Fortunately we have water that flows to our house on a consistent basis.  Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with that water flowing a little too freely from a pipe that leads out  of our house.

Fortunately, we have a plumber coming out to the house, and I know how to turn the water off to the house.

Unfortunately, he can't come until this evening, because they are sealing the road in front of our house.  Again. Tired of the unnecessary road work that goes on for our private, privately funded road.

Fortunately, he is coming tonight, cause the first time I called, they. Put me off til tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I am having problems with my hip today.  It is hard to walk, and carrying Regan, which she really wants, exacerbates it.  Fortunately, it doesn't happen nearly as often as it used too, and I have many older children that can run errands, get things, and help to hold/carry Regan.

Fortunately, tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

  1. The format for this is based on a book I remember reading as a child. I think it was my brother Scott's book, and I believe the title was "Fortunately". Not sure about that though.

    ReplyDelete